The following courses are available for movement specialists:
- MENEZESPilates Floor Level 01
- MENEZESPilates Floor Level 2/3
- MENEZESPilates Reformer 01
- MENEZESPilates Reformer 02/03
- MENEZESPilates for Kids
- MENEZESPilates for Pregnancy
- MENEZESPilates Swiss Ball 01
- MENEZESPilates Cadillac (Trap Table) Level 1
For Prices & to book and view courses city by city CLICK HERE
If you have no experience in the movement industry and still wish to train as a pilates instructor. Click Here!!
Those wishing to enrol on the PIA Accredited Floor Certificate are required to have attained the following (Please fax all copies of qualifications to us with your application):
- Currently Registered Fitness Leader –
i) Cert III with 2 years teaching experience to adults or
ii) Cert IV with one years teaching experience to adults
- Degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Science, Human Movement, Advanced RAD (plus 2 years teaching full-time to adults) or equivalent
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Thorough knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Good understanding of the Pilates Method having completed at least 15 classes with a registered PIA Instructor or 20 classes from the PIA Floor 1 DVD and good theory knowledge from “The Complete Guide to the Pilates Method” book, first four chapters.
- MUST be physically fit!
- Application by interview with at least 6 months regular attendance in MENEZESpilates classes in a Body Control Pilates studio (equipment) environment Plus undertaking a fitness instructors course with Fitness Institute Australia (Cert III)